CAP INDIA ONLINE REGISTRATION
Aug 1, 2019 - Oct 1, 2019
CAP INDIA REGISTRATION
- Eligible candidates of (Std VII and above) to ENROL by registering online at http://capindia.co/
- Payment of grade registration fee(non â€“ refundable) can be made through online payment facility or by using Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT Banking facility or submit to Youth commission office, Udupi Diocese
- CAP Facilitators are appointed by Diocesan Youth Director/ Education Secretary / CRI / Institution Head
- Registration of a candidate is complete only after the approval by the CAP Office
- Registered candidates will receive confirmation message and receipt by E-mail
- Registered CAP candidates will have a unique ID with permanent registration number
- Last date for registration: 15 days before the respective grade semester test
- Registered candidates to write the Grade Exam online at the specified time from their institution supervised by the facilitator/person appointed by institution head
- In Diocese of Udupi all School/College/Institution/Association registering over 100 candidates will be awarded with a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Legal jurisdiction: Bengaluru city only
- For More Information in Diocese of Udupi contact Mr. Brayan Alphonso : 9902331774
Syllabus and Grade Examinations:
- Each grade will have 2 tests, on the last Saturday of October* and on the last Saturday of January*. The dates will be notified on the CAP India website.
- All Tests will be online at specified centres, supervised by CAP Coordinator/DYD/DES.
- The medium of the tests will be in English only.
- All questions will be objective-type with no negative marking for wrong answer.
- All question papers to have 100 - 150 questions per grade to be answered in 150 minutes.
- About 75% of the questions from school/university syllabus, and 25% from general subjects, ethics and current affairs.
- Results will be available on the website within 30 days.
- Three National Toppers with the highest percentage in each grade will be awarded with : a certificate and a cash prize annually. The cash prize will be credited to the candidateâ€™s account and released only on appearing for any National / State level competitive exam of 10+ and above
- A certificate will be awarded to all those who secure 70% and above.
- This year in CAP INDIA Exam who score above 90%, they get next year CAP INDIA Exam registration will be free (Udupi Diocese only)
Fees Structure :
Based on the National Science Talent Search programme, CAP India will search, identify and encourage young talents, preparing them for National/State Competitive Examinations through graded course as follows:
|Standard||Grades||Reg. Fee Per Grade|